Sustainable Projects

Recycling Plant

Recycling is one of the most successful solutions to reducing waste. However, according to National Geographic, plastic takes 400 years to degrade, so most of it still exists in some form. Only 9% of plastic has actually been incinerated. Of the 8.3 billion metric tons that have been produced, 750 million metric tons have become plastic waste. Of that, only nine percent has been recycled, leaving 91% unrecycled. The vast majority—79 percent—is accumulating in landfills or in the natural environment as litter, meaning that at some point, much of it ends up in the oceans, the final sink. The oceans end up with 8 million metric tons of plastic annually.

With the donations and proceeds from concerts and events, Clean World Movement plans to invest $5 million in creating a recycling plant in central Florida. The Clean World Movement is located in Citrus County and is surrounded by Pasco and Hernando counties. Due to budgetary restraints, none of these 3 counties have a state-of-the-art recycling plant or plan like we do. This is not uncommon, as the facts above show how little plastic waste is actually being recycled. In creating this state-of-the-art facility, we would be able to recycle waste from counties in our area as well as from others wanting to learn from us or ship their waste to us.


Contact Us - Together, We Can Make Our Planet Shine!

Thank you for your interest in the Clean World Movement, a dedicated 501(c)3 non-profit organization working tirelessly to clean our world and create a brighter future. We are grateful for your help in combating pollution and building a cleaner, greener planet. Your involvement is crucial to making a real difference and ensuring a sustainable world for generations to come. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us using the contact form below. Together, we can create a cleaner world that we can all be proud of.